urban dirtbike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody had any close calls with Cops?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody had any close calls with Cops? Empty Anybody had any close calls with Cops?

Post  citytrails Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am

Just curious to hear some stories, or what your plan of action would be if the boys in blue caught you in the middle of fucking off? Take off or talk your way out of an impound. Closet I've came is when a cop busted me for no headlight. I think I had burnt it out jumping or I need a new voltage regulator, he saw me coming down the road and signaled me over by hand, and then proceeded to tear me a new one for riding with no light. It was a good thing he didnt ask for my papers or he quickly would have realized my 2003 XR100 is not really legal. I have it reg'd as a 1984 Honda XL100 for insurance purposes. He let me go though...at least for now.

citytrails

Back to top Go down

Anybody had any close calls with Cops? Empty Re: Anybody had any close calls with Cops?

Post  urbandirtbiker Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 pm

I've always stopped thus far. Usually verbal warnings and a couple tickets, but I've been lucky and tried to be smart about where I'm hooning.
urbandirtbiker
urbandirtbiker
Admin

http://urbandirtbike.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum