urban dirtbike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I too lust after railroad tracks and parking garage staircases...

2 posters

Go down

I too lust after railroad tracks and parking garage staircases... Empty I too lust after railroad tracks and parking garage staircases...

Post  citytrails Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm surprised a forum for this exists, guess you beat me to it. I'll have to post some of my exploits here in a few days. I love trails in the city, railroad tracks and rr bridges, steps stairs and sidewalks, foot bridges, parks and sculpture gardens, tunnels and parking garages. Where would we be without parking garages? God damn its cool that other people think about and do this type of activity. Its like trespassing at 50mph Smile Anyways, I'm in the Minneapolis St. Paul area and will toss some stuff up here soon, now that there is a place that will receive it. I will be using a crf 230 that is barely street legal, the best way. I'm excited now, I hope this site catches on. Is Seattle a cool DB'ing city, It sure looks that way, MSP kicks ass too!

citytrails

Back to top Go down

I too lust after railroad tracks and parking garage staircases... Empty Hello and welcome...

Post  urbandirtbiker Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Yes, Seattle is a great city all around. Great for motorcycling in and around. Please do post any pics you might have in Minnesota. We'd love to see them!
urbandirtbiker
urbandirtbiker
Admin

http://urbandirtbike.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum