urban dirtbike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the urban dirtbike community!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the urban dirtbike community! Empty Welcome to the urban dirtbike community!

Post  urbandirtbiker Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:31 am

Hello everyone, and welcome. There are a number of very successful motorcycle forums online, no doubt if you are reading this you are a member of one or two. So why did I start this one, and why should you post here? Well, while there are great forums for general motorcycle enthusiasts, specific make and model aficionados, and road trip adventures, there has not yet been a forum dedicated to city riding. Many of us live in cities and get a lot of joy out of riding in the urban jungle. Most of us love to get out of the city and ride too, but there is something very attractive about being able to jump on the bike and go have some fun without riding and hour or more to get there. There is a fine (and often fun) line between our hooliganism and being a danger to others. So as I hope you have as much fun as I do in urban environments, I hope for your sake and for others around you that you ride smart and ride safe. Gear up and ride within your means. Know your limits! Practice your riding in large parking lots. Blah, blah, blah, you know what to do, I'll stop lecturing now. If you have any suggestions on how to make the site better, please post them in the suggestion section. I'll do my best to accommodate requests, and I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for your time, enjoy the site, and make yourself at home!

Sincerely,

Andy Gregory
urbandirtbiker
urbandirtbiker
urbandirtbiker
Admin

http://urbandirtbike.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the urban dirtbike community! Empty Thanks for the 4um!

Post  CoachQuad Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:24 am

Nice work.

CoachQuad

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the urban dirtbike community! Empty No problem!

Post  urbandirtbiker Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Thanks. As my friend Daniel said, hopefully this site finds it's fans.
urbandirtbiker
urbandirtbiker
Admin

http://urbandirtbike.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the urban dirtbike community! Empty Re: Welcome to the urban dirtbike community!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down